Ready to book?
The booking process is as simple as we can make it, given the slightly bureaucratic nature of some of the places along the way!
Firstly, we ask you to complete a Booking Form so that we can be sure to book exactly the trip you want. You can do this in several ways:
- You can complete the form online. We do not charge your credit card online – it will be charged by our staff once we’ve received and checked-over your booking form first.
- You can phone us on 0845 521 2910 and we'll take you through the booking form.
Once we have received the booking form, a member of the team will email or phone you to arrange payment of the deposit of £250 per traveller.
As soon as we have received your deposit we will be mailing you out a package of goodies which include…
- A receipt for your deposit payment.
- A certificate from the TTA confirming and protecting your payment.
- A complete confirmation of your entire booking for your approval, showing your trip details, dates, and costs.
The invitation to travel to Russia is sent via e-mail in PDF format as an attachment.
This can be sent as a hard copy if requested. You will need to submit this invitation with your visa application to the Embassy of Russia.
Russia Experience recommends CIBT visa agency. The link for UK based clients; www.uk.cibt.com/therussiaexperience
- Your full day-by-day trip itinerary in detail
- Our Trip Infopack book – 140 pages packed with the latest practical and background info for getting the most out of your trip… with everything from eating-out listings in our destinations to the history and context that helps makes sense of the vast geographical area covered by our trips.
Meanwhile, you can be getting ready by:
- Checking your passport has at least six months validity left to run after your trip is over, and has a minimum of three blank pages where the visas will be entered (some specialised itineraries may require more than three)
- Getting hold of four passport-sized photos, which are needed for your visa applications
- Confirming you have Travel Insurance for the trip (it’s a condition of the Russian Visa that you have this - quite apart from being basic common sense for anyone travelling).
Final Travel Documents
The balance of your trip is needed 60 days prior to departure or if you book within this time full payment at the time of booking. Once final payment has been received final travel documents will be sent. Again we ask you check these to make sure everything is correct.
We have a team of staff based in the UK and Russia with first hand knowledge of all the trips and destinations you have booked. Our staff are frequently consulted for advice by guidebooks and travel magazines. We want this trip to exceed your wildest dreams so please do not hesitate to contact us at any point by e-mail or phone and we are only too happy assist with any questions, however large or small that might be concerning you. We are not a conglomerate or a holding company – these trips are the core of what we do, and we want to share our enthusiasm for them with you so that your own trip is better than even your highest expectations.
Click here to book online
Book by phone
Phone 0845 521 2910.
I have a question!
You can phone us on 0845 521 2910 or email us with any questions.
Your payment is protected
Your money is held in a trust until you've completed your trip.
Terms & Conditions
Read our Terms & Conditions